Mobile is a must-have for human bodies in the present, especially those that havehigh mobility and living in urban areas. Unfortunately, many people still don't treatmobile correctly to endanger his life. Case of burning or burn body home becausemobile exploded back happens. This time struck a woman with burning breastconditions.
This woman's name is Dionne Baxter (24 years), the mother of one child. Dionne had a terrible thing a while ago, because her left breast burn and should get the intensive care at the hospital. Dionne involuntary sleep with breast position clamp mobile is in-charge. When awakened, Dionne was already burning with breasts the size of 12.7 cmlong wound, offered by dailymail.co.uk.
"I slept without wearing clothes and red mark the former flames printed to the nippleof the breast," said Dionne when describing the injuries that occurred because hismobile phone is very hot when in charge.
As a result of the burns, breast left Dionne received intensive treatment to prevent infection with antibiotic cream and painkillers. Lucky that burns began to heal, butDionne was worried that her impact Burns can't give BREAST MILK if you have asecond child.
"This incident is very terrible. Imagine if my son is sleeping with the phone is close to the position, "said Dionne.
Mobile used Dionne is the i-Phone 4. Until the news broadcast, the Apple i-Phonemanufacturers have always refused to give comments to the MailOnline.
Use it as a lesson. Never men-charge the phone while you sleep the night away. Keep away from the reach of mobile phones as well as being in charge. Hopefully a similar incident does not happen again.